Wanted used c-2

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

mar10j

Wanted used c-2

Post by mar10j »

OK...all you old C2 stallwarts that think they will one day have a need for that old C2 (pref. slalom) hanging in the shed......I am a slalom/Creek boater that is looking to move into the C2 world and I am looking for a uesd C2 to have some fun with. Condition is not really an issue, glass work no problem. I am older and in the 85kg class. Please if any knows anyone, please post here!!!!
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

How old are you willing to go?

I have a Gemini V that was donated to CBoats, and if the previous owner agrees that a new home is OK I'd be willing to part with it if it will be used! I have a Tomahawk that gets all the use...and there is no way I'd part with it 8) .

I also know of a few other Gemini's around, and at least one Duet...though I've been trying to pry the Duet away from the owner for a few years now, so we'll see...

PM, e-mail, or post here with more specifics of what is "acceptable", as well as your location.
Keep the C!
Adam
Helly
C Guru

NOC

Post by Helly »

I'm pretty sure I saw a tandem slalom C2 at NOC last weekend...on the used boat rack. I couldn't tell you anything about what type though....no brand name on the boat.
Jim Michaud
CBoats Addict

Post by Jim Michaud »

I've got an almost new large volume, glass/nylon end hole C-2 for sale. The two halves were laid up during the 70s and stored in a garage. I bought the two halves then made the cockpit rims and seamed it with two Kevlar inside seams and three glass outside seams.

The only use that it's had is two runs on a class III river and one run down the Grand Canyon. I'll sell it for $200 which is what it cost me just for the materials.

Jim Michaud
860-872-4978
jimmichaud(at)comcast(dot)net
mike

Post by mike »

I have a Deadline slalom C-2 that may work for you.
It has offset cockpits, bow left; lay-up is medium weight, in
descent condition. This boat is a fun boat to paddle with very good
2nd stability.

My location is in connecticut

MC