Mohawk Shaman for sale

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Big Al
CBoats Addict

Mohawk Shaman for sale

Post by Big Al »

2002; it's been under my deck for past three years as I moved to the much squirrelier Zoom, much stabler CU-Fly and insane C1'ing (with PAC's encouragement). I need room to grow the fleet.
Red, outfitted; outlet drilled for bilge pump in stern; some wear on bow and stern from creekin', repaired with resin and glass. I'm 215lbs, 6'2" and this boat fit me well. It is fast and rolls easily. It is more challenging than the Probe 12 and IMHO a bit less stable than the Ocoee and Impulse. For detailed description: http://www.mohawkcanoes.com/whitewater.htm

$300.00

Can deliver to the Armada May 31st or to the lower Yough most any Sunday morning this summer.

H: 724-229-1063 or email me here
Walsh
CBoats Addict

Post by Walsh »

Is the bilge outlet drilled above the water line? :lol:
FURZTROCKEN!
Big Al
CBoats Addict

Shaman

Post by Big Al »

It's right under the pedestal seat. That way, if there are any unforseen splashes, especially in Class 1, the water runs right out. :lol:
Riverscout
C Boater

Shaman

Post by Riverscout »

I may be Interested - Just a few questions:

What type of outfitting is in the boat?
Was there damage prior to the repairs or just wear?
Do you have photos?

Thanks,

Pete
Riverscout@yahoo.com
Big Al
CBoats Addict

shaman

Post by Big Al »

I bought the shaman direct from Mohawk new, so standard double strap outfitting and any wear was my fault.
Sorry, no pics, yet...my home computer access is phone modem and so I can't be bothered to try and download or upload anything from there. From work it's taboo. Maybe PAC can help? (but it will take at least a week)
ezwater
C Maven

Post by ezwater »

H. Deal sent me pictures of the underside of his "original" composite Shaman. Not sure how closely the Mohawk version follows the original. I understand it was designed, in part, to win combined events where it had to do well in slalom and in downriver. I can forward pictures to an email address, but I haven't bothered to learn to put them in cboat text.
gumpy
C Maven

Post by gumpy »

I'd love a Shaman, but where is Washington, PA? I live in Philly. 267-808-1261
chuckneese
C Boater

I'll buy it

Post by chuckneese »

I'll buy it but I live near Birmingham, AL. I could pick it up at the Nanty or Ocoee any weekend. Let me know

Chuck Neese
404-702-6520
Big Al
CBoats Addict

shaman is sold

Post by Big Al »

Shaman is sold