Wildwater C2 for sale - Beguin by Midi-Bip - Great shape

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

wildwaterc2
Pain Boater

Wildwater C2 for sale - Beguin by Midi-Bip - Great shape

Post by wildwaterc2 »

For Sale - Wildwater C2
Beguin C2 by Midi-Bip in very good condition. Located in Roanoke VA but can get to Charlottesville VA area easily (where my brother is).

Midi-Bip was a high end French wildwater manufacturer until they got out of the wildwater business and sold their Beguin mold to Zastera. This boat is a high end layup - carbon/kevlar, foam-core deck, vacuum-bagged. You can see a picture of it and read my thoughts on it at the gallery on this site - the deck is white with blue racing stripes.

We prefer the boat over a Feeling - it leans very well and is very narrow in the middle which allows the sternman to take great strokes.

The deck has a couple of minor cracks/chips in it - not sure if it is a crack or just a flex where the gelcoat came off - they are not patched and probably don't need to be. The hull has no cracks - it does have one patched slice near the skeg - not long and not a problem. Skeg is original and in good shape.

Includes an excellent bow plate for training, a boat bag in excellent condition, 3 of the 4 float bags needed to race (lost one somewhere) and a piece of foam large enough to re-do the rear wall if you want (it came with a narrow 2-piece rear wall that we glued together, which is heavier - I since got a thicker big piece that could be trimmed and shoehorned in that would be lighter but have not done it).

The boat could be raced tomorrow but is collecting dust. Post-kids, we just don't use it.

$1700 for it all. Contact Russell at russellbailey3@yahoo.com. Would also do partial trade for Tip-Top C1 in similar condition.