two c-1's for sale in middle TN

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

tnaaaogc1
c

two c-1's for sale in middle TN

Post by tnaaaogc1 »

I have a Perception Slasher (Blue) and a Dagger Cascade (Grey and White) for sale. Both these boats are in excellent condition, as neither one of them has more than 10 trips on them. Both of them have always been properly stored inside all their lives. Prices: Slasher-250.000...Cascade-375.00. I have sprayskirts for both these boats that are in perfect condition, and I will throw them in with the deal. I am in Cookeville, TN, and would be willing to drive as far as Atlanta, GA to deliver, for both boats, or for a nominal gas charge added for just one. (Thats about 300 miles or so, in any direction, I don't care which way I go) PM me if interested. You might think I'm crazy for this, but I still love my old Gyramax! By the way, the outfitting on both these boats is stock- it has not been hacked up in any way. Thanks, Richard Thompson
canoe-pdlr
c

Post by canoe-pdlr »

I am interested in the slasher
Bill M
C Guru

Richard

Post by Bill M »

I just wanted to say hello. Haven't seen or talked to you in 10 years.
Bill
tnaaaogc1
c

Slasher

Post by tnaaaogc1 »

Canoe-pdlr-
Thanks for your interest in the Slasher. Where are you at? Do you have any questions about the boat that need addressing? Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Richard Thompson
tnaaaogc1
c

Good to hear from you, Bill!

Post by tnaaaogc1 »

Hey Bill....I was just wondering the other day where in world you were at, as I was driving by the house on CC Camp road. How have you been? I assume you are still paddling, or you wouldn't be on this forum! Are you a C-1 paddler these days? I've been OK...don't paddle anywhere near as much as I used to, but still get out there some. I've had some pretty noticeable health issues in the last couple of years, but I'm still hanging in there. Still doing some building stuff....I guess this old dog don't want to learn much else. Of course, times have been slow lately, but I still have some work, which is a true blessing from the Lord. Are you still in the industrial engineering field? How's the wife and kids? If you are interested, let's get together sometime on the Ocoee, or some other thing where we could meet up, Like the Locust Fork or something. I have not been on the Gauley or the Russell Fork in years now. Seems I've kinda mellowed out with getting older, and I went through a few years where I didn't do anything but hit the Occoee about a couple of times a year, but lately I've been wanting to do more. I got into mtn biking a lot for a while, and then moved to road biking, which I still enjoy a lot, but there's no substitute for paddling it seems. Man, it's good to hear from you!

Richard Thompson