WTB or Trade for OC 1 in PA

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

meat094
c

WTB or Trade for OC 1 in PA

Post by meat094 »

I want to buy or trade for an Old School WW oc-1 or something similar. I will not be in any thing over class II. Just want a plastic boat to beat in the little creeks now running full. I have a Perception Axess Backcountry WW kayak in great condition.
I also have other gear...let me know. I am in Western Pennsylvania near Pittsburgh.
Lee Harmon
c

boats to sell you

Post by Lee Harmon »

Are you looking for a converted kayak, a kayak to convert or a canoe? I have a Dagger Impulse, a Wavesport Z, and a Big EZ to sell. I am in central Missouri, but we could work something out. Meet half way or something. I'm looking for $400 on the boats, but am willing to negotiate. Bottom line is I need to buy a drysuit, so I'm a motivated seller (and maybe delivery man).
meat094
c

looking for canoe

Post by meat094 »

Hi Lee,
I'm looking for an open canoe. The Impulse is just like what I would like. Unfortunately 400 is a little more than I can pay at the moment. If I sell the Axess, well maybe then. Which I am trying to do at the moment. Thank you so much for your response.
Lee Harmon
c

I understand

Post by Lee Harmon »

No problem. Let me know if things work out.
ozarkriver@gmail.com
denandel

Post by denandel »

I have an old Kevlar OC-1 for sale in the Syracuse NY area. $50, may interest you. see my ad below.

http://www.npmb.com/cms2/e107_plugins/f ... php?141582
markzak
CBoats Addict

Post by markzak »

That ABS Mad River ME that the guy with the MJM has, might interest someone too!
meat094
c

Thanks guys

Post by meat094 »

denandel, thanks for the heads up. I see the millbrook sold...bummer, but the ME is nice too. I have a few lookers at my Axess, so if the boat is still around, I will let you know, thanks.