Esquif Taureau FOR SALE!

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Kalin
Pain Boater

Esquif Taureau FOR SALE!

Post by Kalin »

Esquif Taureau OC1 for sale. In excellent condition and I'm motivated to sell! Email me at: ctwosea(at)hotmail.com for pics and price. Boat is currently on West side of the continent or if you let me know by Mon Oct 4th will ship to Eastern Canada and deliver in Southern Ontario corridor (i.e. Mississauga to Montreal).

C-ya on the River!

Kalin
oc ender
C Guru

Taureau

Post by oc ender »

OK,how's 'bout savin' everyone the hassle and just posting the price and location please.Unless it's a secret.When you say "West",is it in Canada,the U.S or Colombia?
That wasn't carnage,watch this...
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

it's probably in Whitehorse :
Kalin
Pain Boater

Kalin
Pain Boater

More boat details

Post by Kalin »

Hi Guys,

Thanks for chippin' in Scott! Yes, the boat is in Whitehorse at the moment but it's only a phone call or email away from a shipping terminal. Ha HA! They retail for $1900.00 and I'm asking $1000.00

Sorry for the lack of detail on the original post. Long day and I was anxious to get it posted. Let me know if you are interested and I'll be happy to chat more!

Thanks!

Kalin
Kalin
Pain Boater

SOLD!

Post by Kalin »

Taureau is SOLD! Thanks to all who showed interest.

Happy Paddling!

Kalin