Just bought Kokatat GFER suit - Public Svc Msg

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Shep
CBoats Addict

Post by Shep »

In fairness, I think it's more of a sea-kayakers mentality. They are more likely to want to paddle in a drysuit year-round, and more likely to shop for paddling gear on the spring->fall cycle only. I think where REI is falling down is that they are acting too much like a bricks and mortar store. If they thought of themselves as a web-sales company, they would be more likely to keep items in stock year-round.
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

Finally my "bumblebee costume" (so dubbed by my 4 year old) came in - this is awesome. Why did I wait so long? The right size makes all the difference. I can put it on over my street clothes faster than I could put on a dry top alone, much less mess with tucking it into pants or a bib. Wish I was going to be able to paddle this weekend... Maybe I should go jump in the pool...