Mad River ME for Sale

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Mr.DeadLegs
CBoats Addict

Mad River ME for Sale

Post by Mr.DeadLegs »

450.00 outfitted tandem with kneeling thwarts. Vinyl gunnells, very good condition.
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy large steaming pile of dog doo what a Ride" " Nolan Whitesell
pblanc
CBoats Addict

MRC ME

Post by pblanc »

I sent you a PM. Might be good to mention whether it is Royalex or composite (MRC made both). I am assuming composite.

Are the kneeling thwarts mounted so as to place the paddling stations close together centrally (aka Gemini positioning) or farther apart.
Mr.DeadLegs
CBoats Addict

Post by Mr.DeadLegs »

It is royalex, I set the boat up for me and a second paddler around the 80-100 lb range. It is not set up for real close paddling. I had intended it for a tandem with child boat.
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy large steaming pile of dog doo what a Ride" " Nolan Whitesell
Mr.DeadLegs
CBoats Addict

Post by Mr.DeadLegs »

here is a link to the page with the photos.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Yq ... directlink
Atucky
CBoats Addict

Post by Atucky »

nice boat,

how much for the smoker? haha...
Adam Trunnell
Mr.DeadLegs
CBoats Addict

Post by Mr.DeadLegs »

I will sell the Green Egg for 100.00
Atucky
CBoats Addict

Post by Atucky »

I will Buy the green egg for 100! for real!
Adam Trunnell
Mr.DeadLegs
CBoats Addict

Post by Mr.DeadLegs »

you just bought a green egg
canoemid
C Guru

Post by canoemid »

While you're selling stuff, how about selling me a purple Whirlwind Lite? Just kidding. I know you'd never part with one...but if you ever do...
Mr.DeadLegs
CBoats Addict

Post by Mr.DeadLegs »

ME is sold