two c1 and a c2 for sale, slalom and cruising, So Cal.

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

chrisalbertson

two c1 and a c2 for sale, slalom and cruising, So Cal.

Post by chrisalbertson »

I'm the Los Angeles area (Redondo Beach, CA) and have some boats for sale, I'm not looking to get rich so if you need them bring the roof racks and come over. These have been unused for a long time

1) A "batmax" It's an old design, one of the first good low volume "full length" slalom C1s. This one is basic e-glass and polyester, light weight. It pretty decent shape but you'd want to change the insides to fit you.

2) A med to high volume fiberglass cruising C1. This is built sturdy but reasonably light and easy to cary. I used it for class III and IV stuff on the Kern

3) I have the mold this boat came out of too. If you like it you can make more. I borrowed the mold but have no one to give it back to now. If you can put this to use let me know.

4) A "tom johnson" C2. I built it from tom's mold. It is a med volume river cruiser. Kind of a C2 version of #2 above.

And some kayaks too.... Perception dancer, olympic style flat water racing boat, a german design "wild
water" kevlar & carbon racing boat and an old Seda "Equipe" slalom k1

Prices from $120 to "not much". Best way to contact me is email to albertson.chris@gmail.com