Outrage and Atom FS in TN

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

sunboundspacepd

Outrage and Atom FS in TN

Post by sunboundspacepd »

I am moving to California and need to sell my boats because I can't carry them on my bicycle.

I have a 1995 Mad River Outrage, blue with wood gunwales. The front right gunwale has about a foot missing, it probably could be repaired. The hull is in fair shape, definitely has lots of life left in it. I can post/email pictures in a couple of days. The outfitting is pretty nice, has foot pegs, thigh straps, a u-shaped saddle, and good airbags with no leaks or patches. Asking $400 obo.

I also have a red Dagger Atom that is in good condition. The outfitting in it is rather minimal, it has a seat and thigh straps. It does not have the hipgrabbers. I am small and have paddled it a lot without these fancy outfitting gadgets and it works okay for me. I can give you a sprayskirt that needs a hole patched in it, but is otherwise good. Asking $200 obo.

I am located in Knoxville, TN. I can't drive too far to meet because my car is not very reliable, but I can meet in the general Knoxville vicinity.

pictures here: http://electricaquariumwizard.blogspot. ... -post.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Edit: I have left on bike tour and the boats are now in Sparta,Tn. It may be possible to meet in Cookeville. Thanks!