Trade a Vertige X Tandem for Tandem River Tripper

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

greybear
C Guru

Trade a Vertige X Tandem for Tandem River Tripper

Post by greybear »

Looking to trade my Esquif Vertige X tandem outfitted with bags no straps for a river tripper. Legend 15 or 16, Yellowstone tandem, Prospectors, or anything similar. Have a little on the way so will be changing my paddling style for a while. Keeping my solo boats for the ww trips once in awhile but looking for something more versatile. I will try and post pics this weekend if I don't lose power again this weekend.
Attachments
vert3.JPG
vert2.JPG
vert1.JPG
SethO
c

Re: Trade a Vertige X Tandem for Tandem River Tripper

Post by SethO »

Do you have bigger pics you can send me or post?

I have a Legend 16. It's been wrapped once and repaired by professionals. Crack in the stern that has been repaired as well. Just want to let you know up front it's been well used. It's mighty fine for non-rocky whitewater and lake use.

s.oshields@gmail.com
Canewman

Post by Canewman »

I have an Old Town Scout we haven't used much in the last year. Purchased it new 5 years ago and stored inside. Got about 50 trips on it, mostly local creeks and rivers. Plenty of scratches on the bottom, but nothing serious. Has been outfitted with bags. My wife and I have been looking for a tandem ww boat for a while. Interested?
arhdc
CBoats Addict

Post by arhdc »

I have a Nova Craft Prospector 15 that I bought new 2 years ago. It has seen some use and has a some scratches on the bottom but very sound, bow and stern have the outer layer worn a bit. Has end bags and a removable saddle in the middle with a set of Dagger knee boots than fold flat onto the floor.
~Aaron~

Just being willing to try is half the battle.
greybear
C Guru

Post by greybear »

Boat has been traded.