Any interest in a Nitro?

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Coz Teplitz
C Boater

Any interest in a Nitro?

Post by Coz Teplitz »

I just lost my storage spot for my two Nitros (Ahh, the difficult parts of life - why do friends have to move? Especially when they have spacious garages?). I'm looking around for a new storage spot, but since the boats don't get much use any more (have an Ion and an Option as well) I thought I'd post up here to see if there was interest in these things. Both are in reasonably good condition. One has thigh straps, the other has a Beluga bulkhead. Airbags would be included. Boats are in Boston, MA, but reasonable transport would be considered.

Anyone interested enough to want more info? I can get pics, etc. Just testing the waters here...
PatrickOC1
C Guru

Re: Any interest in a Nitro?

Post by PatrickOC1 »

If your price is low enough id be interested as a tandem project but that involves outfitting investment on my part so ive been waiting for a beater to jump in....

pm me with details or an email with pictures etc to hooligan-88@live.com

Patrick
carter1
Pain Boater

Post by carter1 »

email sent, may be interested.
c
Coz Teplitz
C Boater

Post by Coz Teplitz »

If you sent me a PM you should have received a response. Seems like a number of folks are thinking about using the Nitro as a tandem project.
StuSummer

Post by StuSummer »

I'm definitely interested! Maybe in both. I don't have a lot of money but I do have a lot of desire. My outrage is on its 3rd bottom, I keep adding more polyester cloth. $300 for one, $550 for both?

Please let me know. I'm home today with a snow day in Hillsdale, NY.

Stu Summer
518 672 7302
stuart@taconic.net
Coz Teplitz
C Boater

Post by Coz Teplitz »

Sorry, Stu. Found a buyer for one boat, and I can't convince my wife to give up the other one. I'll keep working on her, though, and will post back here if she agrees to sell. (We have no place to put the dam thing... Is this what marriage is all about? Just got married last year. I love her, but sometimes... :wink: )
Last edited by Coz Teplitz on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cramersec
C Boater

Post by cramersec »

Say what?! You're trying to reduce the number of boats you own and your wife won't let you? I think I'm in love. :lol:

Steve
Coz Teplitz
C Boater

Post by Coz Teplitz »

Lol, Steve. "Some people don't know how good they have it..." Thanks for keeping things in perspective!
cramersec wrote:Say what?! You're trying to reduce the number of boats you own and your wife won't let you? I think I'm in love. :lol:

Steve