Classic Boating gear w/ Seda helmet

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

liono
c

Classic Boating gear w/ Seda helmet

Post by liono »

I have a few goods, willing to separate or you can buy in bulk.

-Size 12 river booties by Oksepor. They have a tear in one of the shoes and I'm in the middle of a repair. The tear doesn't go all the way through but mostly. I think they are 3 or 4mm neoprene. ($25)

-XL Kokotat splash top. It's old and raggedy but will make a decent backup for summer paddling or great splash top for a beginner trying to collect some gear on the cheap. It is delaminating on the inside some so just don't shake it too hard. ($25)

-Seda Helmet size L. This is a classic and the cream of the crop. This helmet exudes badness to the bone like you wouldn't believe. It's got very little use to it other than absorbing the wearer's ego and the envy of all those who wish they had one. It's pretty much a black hole of awesomeness and it can be your new super-alter-ego powersource. It's got so much stroke to it that even if you get your a$$ handed to you on the river, your mojo won't be phased. Or you can wear it around town and get any man/ woman you want. ($70)

Make me an offer I can't refuse. (Asheville area)
jededmon
Pain Boater

Re: Classic Boating gear w/ Seda helmet

Post by jededmon »

Best advertisement ever! I almost want to buy this helmet just to wear around town.
magicmike
C Guru

Post by magicmike »

I'll take the Seda, for sure! I should have never sold my old one. I'll pm you when I get home .-Thanks-Mike
canoeman61
Pain Boater

Post by canoeman61 »

I totally loved your helmet ad and am kicking myself for selling my Seda for $30 a few years ago!...wait, maybe yours used to be mine. Is it baby blue?
ezwater
C Maven

Post by ezwater »

Is it one of the Kevlar Seda helmets? They never fit my fat head, but the nice thing about a Kevlar sphere is, if you beat it to death from all angles, it gets soft like a baby's knit cap.