WTT - Zephyr for Pocket Canyon (or just WTB Pocket Canyon)

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

JoeH
c

WTT - Zephyr for Pocket Canyon (or just WTB Pocket Canyon)

Post by JoeH »

I've got a nice Esquif Zephyr that my knees won't really let me paddle. I've pretty much come to terms with the fact that I won't be doing too much OC1, so I'd like to move into a fun solo river-runner with an actual seat... namely, the Pocket Canyon.

The Zephyr has factory Esquif outfitting and NRS air bags, and it's in really good shape. I'm not sure exactly how the market would view the pricing/value of these two boats, but they're fairly similar when new. If you've got a PC, though, and you'd like a Zephyr, definitely shoot me a note, as I'm open to negotiate.

Thanks, guys.

-Joe
Paddle Power
C Maven

Re: WTT - Zephyr for Pocket Canyon (or just WTB Pocket Canyo

Post by Paddle Power »

It might be helpful to include a location.
Brian
http://www.JohnstonPursuits.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JoeH
c

Post by JoeH »

Great point - I'm in Roanoke, VA. I'm willing to travel some to make this work, though... especially to places with good water :wink:
JoeH
c

Post by JoeH »

I should also mention that I'm willing to sell the Zephyr separately as well, if anyone is interested in one.

Thanks,

Joe
JoeH
c

EDIT: For sale: Esquif Zephyr

Post by JoeH »

Ok -- update:

I've got a nice, clean Zephyr for sale. With Gaulyfest next weekend, I figured I'd throw that out there in case anyone headed to this part of the world is interested in one. PM me and we can talk.

-Joe
joharwel@gmail.com