Blackfly Ion For Sale

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

boathead
C Guru

Blackfly Ion For Sale

Post by boathead »

Super short open canoe. Extremely agile, very stable and playful. This canoe is capable of running small creeks, big drops, or just plain running down the river on your favorite local stream. Six foot, 10 inches in length. The canoe has a very flat planning hull with generous rocker. It is much quicker in current than you would imagine. The wife's boat. I have paddled this boat in class III water at 225 lbs but I believe it is best suited for a paddler's range of 120-180 lbs.
This canoe as all Blackflys do, came equipped with a foam bulkhead/saddle. This boat has been modified and uses a six point thigh strap set up. This allows paddlers of different body dimensions to more readily adjust the fit of the boats outfitting. Comes complete with a pair of Gaia float bags.
No major damage, just the usual white water scratches upon the bottom of hull. $600. Will consider aiding in delivery. I am located approximately 75 miles north of Green Bay Wi.
If you are located in Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota or some place close by, possibly could make arrangements for a test paddle on one of my local rivers once break up occurs.
Respond here, text or call at 231 780 9300. Ask for Barry.
"You don't beat this river, Chubby"..........
jededmon
Pain Boater

Re: Blackfly Ion For Sale

Post by jededmon »

PM sent
boathead
C Guru

Post by boathead »

Jededmon..Sorry, unable to view P.M. Please send me a text at 231 780 9300. Barry
Wendy
Paddling Benefactor

Post by Wendy »

I sent a text earlier today. Just wanted to let folks know the boat is sold. I am thrilled to have an Ion again. :D
boathead
C Guru

Post by boathead »

Blackfly Ion is SOLD...........Thank You Wendy!