Blackfly Octane 91

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

skangadang
C Boater

Blackfly Octane 91

Post by skangadang »

Edit Post
Save
It is with great regret that I need to sell my new Octane canoe. I just had a double pump system professionally installed by Dan Corey, and carved out the saddle. It's definitely the most stable canoe on the market, even full of water.

I had to sell three kayaks to get this baby, but summertime financial woes mean I have to sell it.

It only has a few scratches on it from the one Assabet run, one Concord run at high water and a little surf at 293.

I paid $1675+200 for the double pump system, which was a bro deal by Dan......worth way more! You can see the maticulous way he installed everything, wires hidden in the saddle, foam cage around the pumps, best I've seen!

The only thing you will need to get is a marine battery for the pump, and I can let you know which one. I was using the one from my Option.

I'm willing to eat $275 on this thing, but that's all.

Tried to upload pics but the files are too big. Message me your email or number and I can send pics.
River3

Re: Blackfly Octane 91

Post by River3 »

What color and is it the new model with the ends puled in or the bigger earlier version?
skangadang
C Boater

Re: Blackfly Octane 91

Post by skangadang »

New model made a couple of months ago. Dark blue. Send me your email address and I can send pics