Blackfly Octane 85

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

GDT
c

Blackfly Octane 85

Post by GDT »

I am selling this brand-new Blackfly Octane 85 on behalf of Friends of the Cheat (http://www.cheat.org). This boat was generously donated to our organization by Jeremy, and now we are trying to get it in the hands of someone who will put it to good use. 100% of the proceeds will go to support FOC's work in maintaining and improving whitewater access on the Cheat and Big Sandy rivers in northern WV.

This boat is new; never been paddled. There are some very light marks on the hull and ends from transport and storage. The outfitting is complete and is in new unmodified condition. No bags included. The boat is located in Albright WV, but I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance. I may also be able to bring the boat to the Gauley or Russell Fork this fall for a serious buyer, if our schedules line up. Retail is $1575, we're asking $SOLD. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
IMG_0253 (2).JPG
IMG_0248 (2).JPG
IMG_0249 (2).JPG
Last edited by GDT on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GDT
c

Re: Blackfly Octane 85

Post by GDT »

A few more pics:
IMG_0252 (2).JPG
IMG_0251 (2).JPG
IMG_0250 (2).JPG
GDT
c

Re: Blackfly Octane 85

Post by GDT »