SOLD Slalom C2 old school new ready for outfitting $200

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

jennifer
C Boater

SOLD Slalom C2 old school new ready for outfitting $200

Post by jennifer »

C2.jpg
C2 slalom (doubles canoe) built by John R. Sweet. Our family paddled its 'twin' C2 for many years, and we have since passed it along. This C2 has never been on the water, baby smooth boat, no patches, Kevlar layup, all Black with end loops, slightly offset cockpits. Great for parent child or couple's paddling or taking a rookie friend out for a paddle. Has minicel walls, no cockpit rims, nor strap anchors or pedestal outfitting. Ready for your custom outfitting.

Email jenniferhearn@verizon.net if you want me to email photos. Located in Bethesda, Maryland, a short walk from the Potomac River and Feeder Canal.

http://www.sweetcomposites.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; has all the materials you may need to outfit this cool retro C2 slalom.
Sweet Composites for boat building, outfitting, and repair materials 301-229-2201

C2 found a new home, and is expected to have some fun times out on the water during the Penn Cup series!
Attachments
C2 (2).jpg
C2 (3).jpg
Last edited by jennifer on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JRS
c

Re: FS: Slalom C2 old school new ready for outfitting $200

Post by JRS »

Wow! Hey Jennifer, where did that come from? Could you post the serial number or e-mail it directly to me? I would like to check my files on this boat. Thanks.
John R. Sweet, Mustoe, VA
JRS
c

Post by JRS »

I built it in January 1987, third boat out of the mold after it was modified for the new ICF blunt-end specs. I will respect the privacy of the buyer and not say who it was. I'm amazed that this boat has sat around for 30 years without being outfitted or paddled.
John R. Sweet, Mustoe, VA
jennifer
C Boater

Post by jennifer »

The beauty found a new home and is getting outfitted to attend Penn Cup races, yippee!