Dagger Aftershock SOLD

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

McPherson
C Boater

Dagger Aftershock SOLD

Post by McPherson »

SOLD

$600

Prefer local pickup. Boat is located in Roswell, GA just north of Atlanta.

NO Airbags will be included.

It was outfitted for a 5'2" 120 lbs. person with enough foam to paddle continuously with out dumping. Translates as... Too much foam, you will need to remove some before paddling for safe exit. Good news is that you will not need to add any foam. This is a perfect playboat or river runner for a smaller person. The low sides make it a wet ride but also make easier rolling for a shorter torso.

I did a sort of How To thread on my re-outfitting of this boat with LOTS OF PHOTOS.
Here...
https://www.cboats.net/cforum/viewtopic ... ck&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I will also include the original Dagger molded saddle with the boat. I want it to stay with the boat unless its next owner is not interested. Its in great shape and could be reinstalled in the boat with some foam removal.

Clicking on one of the pics below will take you to photobucket where i have over 100 pics of the boat and outfitting.

Removable Saddle with short bulkhead for knees and thigh straps with central quick release.

Last edited by McPherson on Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pierre LaPaddelle
CBoats Addict

Re: Dagger Aftershock for sale

Post by Pierre LaPaddelle »

Interested!

Please PM me!

Thanks,
Rick
C'est l'aviron. . . !
shwifty
c

Re: Dagger Aftershock for sale

Post by shwifty »

I'm interested in your aftershock. I sent you a PM, let's talk.
McPherson
C Boater

Re: Dagger Aftershock $600

Post by McPherson »

Price added. $600