C1 Wavesport EZG 50

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

McPherson
C Boater

C1 Wavesport EZG 50

Post by McPherson »

For Sale. C1 converted Wavesport EZG 50.
I got this hull for cheap due to a cracked kayak outfitting mount for the thigh hook and gave a try at a C1. Not for me, boats too small, I'm too tall, etc...
Full length saddle was added and glued in place with knee and foot foam for comfort. There are a couple of pipes running through it for the thigh straps. I'm also throwing in an extremely old medium skirt that fits the boat.
Honest opinion of this boat... It would be fine for a medium size teenager to a small adult. I see this boat as a cheap opportunity to get a younger person in their own boat to play around in. There is enough foam in the saddle to reasonably float the boat for recovery with out airbags.

Asking $200 ...If you have a good home for this boat just make me an offer.

Boat is in Roswell, GA just north of Atlanta.

This is looking forward inside the hull. You can see the knee foam, thigh straps, and wedge shapes for foot foam. Hip pads are just some tape and foam. The strange black stuff was a previous attempt to repair the kayak thigh hook.

riverbilly
C Boater

Re: C1 Wavesport EZG 50

Post by riverbilly »

PM sent
riverbilly
C Boater

Post by riverbilly »

Status? I have a son who needs a smaller C1

Thanks, Jason
McPherson
C Boater

Post by McPherson »

Still for sale. If you're interested, just make a reasonable offer.
gaoc1
C Boater

Post by gaoc1 »

Is this boat sold?