[SOLD] Mad River Outrage X

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

rowdus90
c

[SOLD] Mad River Outrage X

Post by rowdus90 »

For Sale Mad River Outrage X. Fully outfitted with twin Tsunamai 1200 pumps. Perfect Harmony Bags and Esquif thigh straps/saddle, foot and ankle blocks

I cut no corners on my outfitting or repairs.

Boat is well paddled but certainly has lots of life left in it. I had paddled it 3 or 4 times at ASCI years ago so it has the typical ASCI rash you'd expect from a concrete river.

Aside from typical river rash there were 2 cracks, both were only cracks in the inner layer of ABS, didn't go through entire hull. Both were patched with G-Flex epoxy & Kevlar. I also patched up a slight crease from a hard hit it took a few years ago too, likely didn't need it but better to be safe than sorry. All repairs made with Kevlar & G-Flex Epoxy.

Boat has no soft spots and needs nothing.

Boat is located in Harrisburg, PA. I get to the northern Tier of PA frequently and I don't mind a drive of an hour or two south to meet someone. I'll be in the Robbinsville NC area in mid June. I can bring the boat with for the right deal.

Asking $550.00 OBO

Email me for pics. Dustin.g.rowe@gmail.com
Last edited by rowdus90 on Sat May 20, 2017 5:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
rowdus90
c

Re: For Sale - Mad River Outrage X

Post by rowdus90 »

~~~Bump with a price drop - $600.00~~~
rowdus90
c

Re: For Sale - Mad River Outrage X

Post by rowdus90 »

Price Drop - $550.00
rowdus90
c