Millbrookboats Rival

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

pdlgsltd

Millbrookboats Rival

Post by pdlgsltd »

This boat is sold.

This canoe is a composite hull and very light. It has wood gunwales. It is in very good condition with no major damage. I live in Montana. $600. You can see photos of the canoe here: http://billings.craigslist.org/boa/6080799360.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by pdlgsltd on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
walter

Re: Millbrookboats Rival

Post by walter »

Dear Rival,
How timely!
I have just been considering buying the same boat new from Millbrook. I would buy it in a heart beat, but i live in Maryland.
Any chance you would be coming out East anytime soon?

Sincerely, Walter Haydel
McHenry, MD
pdlgsltd

Post by pdlgsltd »

Sorry, Walter, no plans to head east any time soon. I really like this canoe, better than the Nitro I am also selling. It responds instantly to a solid stroke, just haven't used it in a few years and don't see that changing. I bought it to paddle with my son and he is not able to get out west very often any more.
kona
c

Post by kona »

I'm in Minnesota and sent the seller a similar "Heading East?" message this morning.

Any chance a board member is heading east from MT to MN?