Mohawk Maxim Outfitted with Bulkhead Saddle and Bilge Pump.

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

gatormade

Mohawk Maxim Outfitted with Bulkhead Saddle and Bilge Pump.

Post by gatormade »

Outfitted with a bulkhead saddle from blackfly and an Attwood T1200 bilge pump that I have two SLA batteries for and a charger. Both the saddle and pump have less than one summer season of use.

I am on the smaller side so not much foam on the saddle has been shaved away. Could be further carved out to fit someone larger.

Not in need of any repairs, Float bags are solid. All around in great shape. Selling to put $ towards other needed gear.

Asking 900$ but in the market for a large drysuit or a medium jackson karma (or similar boat) if anyone is interested in barttering

Photos in the link below, please contact if you are unable to view as i've had issues with flickr before, cheers.
https://www.flickr.com/gp/153512584@N08/ptQ465" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
willic

Re: Mohawk Maxim Outfitted with Bulkhead Saddle and Bilge Pu

Post by willic »

where are you located?
wheresmyroll
Pain Boater

Post by wheresmyroll »

Where r u
oldottereddy

Post by oldottereddy »

I got a large kokatat large dry suit I will barter with.im in central va. Where are you located