KNeal's Cboats for Sale-Fanatic II (2)

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

KNeal-less

KNeal's Cboats for Sale-Fanatic II (2)

Post by KNeal-less »

This pains me very much but I have to give up decked cboating due to shattering my ankle. There are 3 cboats listed that I no longer am able to use. See what you like and let me know what you want. The first one is the Fanatic II (2) for $100:

No build tag is available on this boat for build date and layup. This is a Valley Mill boat with purple deck that was designed off the Fanatic boat back in 1992. It has more volume in the bow so is ideal for the moderate to heavier cboater that can benefit from a stable “old school” slalom boat that is fast in a straight line and can slice a nice turn. This is a superb learning boat that can also be raced (just larger than current boat designs) in any class rapid (depending on boater’s skill). This is also a really good attainment boat. There are a few hull patches and was re-epoxied several years ago to get rid of those itchy dry fiberglass issues, but the boat is watertight and a saddle is included. Deck and seams are intact with no repairs. I can travel a reasonable distance to meet. Medium tunnel sprayskirt may be available for $40. I forget how to upload images so message me and I'll see how to get you the pics. Facebook users can see images here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1475956 ... 1089589836" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KNeal-less
"There is nothing, my friend, nothing half so much fun as simply messing about in boats."

KNeal-less
valhallalongboats
C Guru

Re: KNeal's Cboats for Sale-Fanatic II (2)

Post by valhallalongboats »

Where are you?
Canoeing isn't a sport...its an art. Unfortunately, I am not exactly Michelangelo.
KNeal-less

Re: KNeal's Cboats for Sale-Fanatic II (2)

Post by KNeal-less »

Got it added to the profile. I am in Richmond, Va.
"There is nothing, my friend, nothing half so much fun as simply messing about in boats."

KNeal-less