Deadline c2 For Sale

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

KNeal-less

Deadline c2 For Sale

Post by KNeal-less »

Another boat I need to sell. This one is the tandem slalom c2 Deadline being sold for $200. Soileau brothers bought this Deadline from the Upstream Edge back in 1994 through Davey Hearn – for $1900 brand new - so I am the second owner. At the time it was the best boat for a larger team. It is a Czech design. It was the Upstream Edge's very best layup at the time also and has a foam core deck and most of the hull was also foam core. It is a well-built and tough boat. This is a large volume tandem racing boat with “old school” dimensions for larger racers so there is plenty room inside the hull and can be used by any combination of paddlers. It is a whole lot of fun to paddle and throw around on rapids by a moderately competent to advanced tandem team. I've paddled this down the "Loop" on the Upper Yough with PAC and had no trouble (other than he kept getting in my way. LOL!). The cockpits are off-center (stern is for left-hand paddlers; bow is for right-hand paddlers). Boat retains watertight integrity with no repairs. There are scratches and superficial grooves in the hull plus a stress crack on the deck where one of the foam pillars is located. Comes with foam saddles. No build tag was found. It is time for this boat to join another developing tandem slalom team. I am willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet up. Medium tunnel and small tunnel spray skirts are available if interested for $40 each. I forget how to post images so message me and I'll figure out how to get them to you. Facebook users can see images here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1475956 ... 0086256603" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KNeal-less
"There is nothing, my friend, nothing half so much fun as simply messing about in boats."

KNeal-less