Check out
C-Forum Discussion of all things WhiteWater Canoe related
It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 11:30 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:49 pm 
C Boater

Hi Friends-

I just bought a Dagger Legend hull- it had wood gunnels which are totally rotten and was missing all other outfitting. Mostly looking for vinyl gunnels I can take off of a boat that's otherwise toast. But won't say no to seats/thwarts. Will pay a fair price.

Just think about how happy your significant other will be to see that nasty old boat go to good use....! And then you can make room for a new one! :)

Located in Wise, Va but can likely arrange for pickup or meet up in the greater New, Tennessee, James River watersheds.

Adam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:43 pm 
C Boater

I got a Legend in the same condition a year ago and replaced all the wood. I still have the old thwarts and cane seats which are still usable if you'd like them (Blacksburg). There's probably a lot of ash out there now if you can find a local woodworker to help you out with the gunwales (that's what I did).