ISO: 16' parts boat in Appalachia

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

awells
C Boater

ISO: 16' parts boat in Appalachia

Post by awells »

Hi Friends-

I just bought a Dagger Legend hull- it had wood gunnels which are totally rotten and was missing all other outfitting. Mostly looking for vinyl gunnels I can take off of a boat that's otherwise toast. But won't say no to seats/thwarts. Will pay a fair price.

Just think about how happy your significant other will be to see that nasty old boat go to good use....! And then you can make room for a new one! :)

Located in Wise, Va but can likely arrange for pickup or meet up in the greater New, Tennessee, James River watersheds.

Adam
pyc1
C Boater

Re: ISO: 16' parts boat in Appalachia

Post by pyc1 »

I got a Legend in the same condition a year ago and replaced all the wood. I still have the old thwarts and cane seats which are still usable if you'd like them (Blacksburg). There's probably a lot of ash out there now if you can find a local woodworker to help you out with the gunwales (that's what I did).