Mohawk Probe 12 - Philadelphia - $200

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

guerras

Mohawk Probe 12 - Philadelphia - $200

Post by guerras »

Mohawk Probe 12. Photos at Craigslist: https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/boa ... 34909.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-Interior and saddle in good shape - one place where saddle was scratched a bit by a critter when I kept it outside (but elevated and covered). Has been indoors for the last 3 years. All straps, toe braces, and saddle outfitting in good shape.

-Hull has one large and one smaller patch (shown on CL). I don't know the history there; was like that when I bought it 10 years ago. Patch seems pretty solid. I bought this as my backup boat back then and only used it 1-2 times.

-There's also a smaller crack up front that should eventually be covered with a skid plate (also shown at CL). It's pretty far above the waterline.

-No air bags, though the outfitting for them is in good shape. Given that and condition am asking $200.

Great value for someone handy enough to do the skid plate. You could also hold off on it for a bit, so a good option for someone who's gauging their interest in whitewater before deciding whether to spend more. The Probe 12 is a user-friendly classic whitewater canoe.
guerras

Re: Mohawk Probe 12 - Philadelphia - $200

Post by guerras »

Clarification, boat is in Chestnut Hill.