Old Town Cascade - In search of

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

RoyAlex
c

Old Town Cascade - In search of

Post by RoyAlex »

My dad is selling his kayaks and is in search of an Old Town Cascade. Anyone have one they'd like to let go of for fair compensation? I'm also in search of a Blue Hole Starburst. I guess it's that time of year to sell/buy or trade.

Thank you kindly.
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Re: Old Town Cascade - In search of

Post by Sir Adam »

I don't have a Star Burst for sale, but be aware there are a few different "clones" on the market these days that are essentially mildly tweaked Star burst hulls. My personal favorite is the Echo Starlight, but then I like a composite boat (in this case out of some fairly durable materials).
Keep the C!
Adam
RoyAlex
c

Post by RoyAlex »

Thanks for the info, Adam. The Echo Starlight looks like a slick, handsome craft, as is reflected on the price tag. Anyone decided to part ways with that underused Old Town Cascade?
RoyAlex
c

Post by RoyAlex »

I would also be interested in an Esquif Pocket Canyon, if someone has one they’d like to sell.

Thank you.