FS: Kid drysuit

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

ohioboater
CBoats Addict

FS: Kid drysuit

Post by ohioboater »

For sale:

Kokatat SuperNova kid's drysuit, size Youth XL. Latex wrist gaskets, fabric socks, punch-through neoprene neck gasket, over the shoulder T-Zip entry. Kokatat's sizing guide claims 5'2" to 5'6" for height range, but I think the upper end on that is optimistic. I'd say more like 5'3" as the max height.

This suit is 5 years old but is in new condition - I bought both a M and XL, and my son went from youth M at the end of one spring to adult Small at the start of that fall, so the youth XL never got used. The suit has been stored indoors inside a plastic tub, so no UV exposure or temp extremes. Everything, including the wrist gaskets, is in perfect shape.

Asking $250. Willing to ship, or we can meet at a river within 3 hours of Athens OH if schedules and water levels cooperate.

Pictures, including some with a measuring tape to help with sizing: https://omalley.smugmug.com/Kokatat-you ... -dry-suit/
ohioboater
CBoats Addict

Re: FS: Kid drysuit - SOLD

Post by ohioboater »

This is sold...