Mike Galt Lotus Egret For Sale

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

dondford
c

Mike Galt Lotus Egret For Sale

Post by dondford »

With regret I am selling my Lotus Egret by Mike Galt. The Egret is an 14'3" L, 35" W 48# Flat Water Tandem canoe (also has a center kneeing thwart for solo padding). The layup is mostly fiberglass with Kevlar reinforcements. Beautiful Gel coat in Robin Blue.This is one of the last Tampa Lotus canoes Mike built. Mike described the Egret design as a "Sport Boat" and great for just "messin about in boats". This canoe carries Galt's custom grade wood outfitting with inlet gunnels and caned seats w/ sliding bow seat. The canoe is in excellent condition with few scratches on the hull with cracks, crazing, ect. The woodwork could use oiling. The caning on the stern seat is busted, easily repaired or I will throw in a couple of seats from another Galt. This boat is an collectors boat and very seldom found for sale. This boat is located in The Auburn, Al area, 120 miles from Atlanta. Call or email and I get pictures to you. $1300 Don Ford Ph 334-744-2695 dondford@gmail.com