For Sale: River Elf Storm Chaser and Dagger Cascade - BOTH SOLD

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

unkltwisto
C Boater

For Sale: River Elf Storm Chaser and Dagger Cascade - BOTH SOLD

Post by unkltwisto »

Storm Chaser is one of the three original test boats from 2012. Size "L". Cosmetically, its quite faded and blemished, but structurally, it's still in decent shape and has no cracks or patches. $650 obo.

Cascade is in nice shape, not a lot of hull wear and the outfitting is good. $250 obo

Both are currently located in North Alabama but willing to meet up/deliver to local SE rivers within reason.

Contact me at: csoileauatgmaildotcom for more pics or info.

Chris
Attachments
IMG_8811.JPG
IMG_8822.JPG
Last edited by unkltwisto on Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
unkltwisto
C Boater

Re: For Sale: River Elf Storm Chaser and Dagger Cascade

Post by unkltwisto »

The Cascade has been sold.
bigbru
c

Post by bigbru »

interested in any trades? I have some really good snowboards and a fanatic and a cudamax I would trade with some cash from me for the river elf
unkltwisto
C Boater

Post by unkltwisto »

Unfortunately, I am selling this for my oldest brother and he is looking for a cash sale. Shoot me an email if you'd like to make an offer on it.
Chris
bigbru
c

Post by bigbru »

I'm in Knoxville Tn so not too far away I imagine. Could you tell me more about what "decent" shape means? What was the lay up for this boat?
unkltwisto
C Boater

Post by unkltwisto »

Here are a few more pictures. Send me an email to the address listed in the first post above, and I can send you some higher res pics of the deck and hull so you can examine it more fully.

The layup is primarily kevlar with an outer s-glass layer and gelcoat. The hull has a smallish spot under the seat where the gel coat has worn through to the s-glass. The gel coat is thin around this spot and gets thicker as you move away from the center of the hull and toward the ends which have few scratches.

There are no cracks or repairs at all, and the outfitting is in good shape with knee cups, ankle blocks, and hip blocks. The main issue is the cosmetics, it is quite faded and has a number of blemishes, but it will preform on the river fine.
Attachments
IMG_7914.JPG
IMG_7917.JPG
IMG_7912.JPG
unkltwisto
C Boater

Post by unkltwisto »

The Storm Chaser has been sold as well.