Blackfly Condor

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

scotty888

Blackfly Condor

Post by scotty888 »

Hi all. Looking for a Blackfly Condor. I am enjoying my Silverbirch Agent 88. It is very dry/stable and plays well, creeks well and has relatively good speed, but I am looking for a boat for solo whitewater tripping and I think the length and dryness of the Condor make for a creekier expedition boat. Does anyone have a line on a used one for sale. Willing to travel a bit. I'm in Manitoba, Canada, but could come to the states if needed.
Mayberry

Re: Blackfly Condor

Post by Mayberry »

Hi, Scotty. Sorry, I am not going to be much help in finding you a Condor. I am going to try one out this spring, looking forward to it. I think it might be a good step from my Genesis which is a wonderful tripping canoe. My question is, how did you get your Agent? I want to try one out but doesn’t seem to have made great inroads in Ontario. Good luck! Best, Christopher