50 Spots Added at Symposiums-Registration Extended

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

scottmacgregor
c

50 Spots Added at Symposiums-Registration Extended

Post by scottmacgregor »

Hi Guys,

We've added 50 spots and extended registration until May 10 for the Canadian Canoe Symposium and National Sea Kayak Symposium on May 14-16.

We needed to open it up. We had paddlers wanting to attend who either missed the deadline or didn't realize they had to register and choose their clinics in advance of the events.

There's been much misunderstanding about this, to make it clear there are whitewater canoeing clinics at the canoe symposium. So if you missed Palmer Fest and want to enroll is whitewater skills, yes there are whitewater tandem clinics at the Canadian Canoe Symposium. And seeing the water is dropping on the Mad (and warming up) the level will be perfect.

Like with Palmer Fest advance registration is critical to these events so as to match 100s of on-water clinics with the best canoe instructors and it allows us to designate enough daycare, camping and meals.

I'd love this to be a drop in event but because it is so clinic/instruction-driven, we need to know what clinics you want to take beforehand. Make sense?

There is more info posted in the events section of this forum, but I wanted to let you know here that we extended the deadline for you. See you soon.

Learn more about these events and how register at http://www.canoerootsmag.com and http://www.adventurekayakmag.com
Scott MacGregor
Publisher
Rapid Media

Rapid, Canoeroots & Family Camping, Adventure Kayak, Kayak Angler, Reel Paddling Film Festival, Canadian Whitewater Instructor Conference, Palmer Fest
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

This is a great event, with world class instruction... I can't make it this year, but if any of you are up in the air over whether to go or not... go!
Keep the C!
Adam