Busy night

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Busy night

Post by Sir Adam »

A few updates tonight-images of the Supermax added, LOTS of Race info (click "Slalom / Race Info" at the left), especially on WildWater boats, some GREAT images of WildWater C2's Under C2 boats at the bottom (not to mention the Hydra Duet!), and the earlier Backlund paddles. A few images of the Skeeter and SeeWun to put up and I'll start canvasing the web for more info / images / specs...so if you have info or images of your boats (Mike W and your new C1 WildWater boat...!) send 'em in - info@cboats.net .
Keep the C!
Adam
Mike W.
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Mike W. »

You've been busy. Thanks for providing us with so much information. This site is an incredible resource. Just think, without your post from last night I would probably never have thought to get a wildwater boat. In fact, I without this site, I probably never would have bought (or even known about) the Viper or Acrobat. I also would not have gotten that look from my wife this morning when I told her that I'm getting another boat :P I've met a bunch of cool folks here too & paddled with several.

I got another e-mail tonight. He doesn't know which model the wildwater boat is. He made it in 1975 to race Jr. national championships on the Nantahala. I'll take photos after I get the boat. Then maybe someone can tell me what it is.