Esquif Canoes will be at Zoar's Demofest 6/24-6/26

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

David Nickerson
Pain Boater

Esquif Canoes will be at Zoar's Demofest 6/24-6/26

Post by David Nickerson »

Hey Gang,
David Nickerson here. Just wanted to drop a quick heads-up that I'll have my Esquif demo fleet at Zoar Outdoor's upcoming DemoFest at the Deerfield river June 24-26.

More on the event at:
http://zoaroutdoor.com/demofest.htm

I'll have the new Taureau, let me know what you'd like to try.

I'll be leading a Dryway run on Friday 6/24 (meet at Gap at 11am).

Saturday I'm planning an upper Fife run (meet at gap at 10am) before a 2pm rolling clinic (just below the bridge at the gap). Saturday at 4:30pm, I'll run a "basics of outfitting" workshop back at the Zoar shop.

Sunday at 11am, another Fife run is planned.

Let me know if you'd like to join us/demo some Esquif canoes, so I know what to bring.

Talk soon,
David
billcanoes
CBoats Addict

Demos

Post by billcanoes »

David, I wish I could go- Allegedly I'm supposed to help with a yard sale that weekend:(

Sounds like an awesome time! Martin told me he saw a Taureau prototype on the Ottawa and said it was fast and dry, so I'm definately intrigued.

Bill
David Nickerson
Pain Boater

Slight schedule change: Dryway run on Sunday

I may not make it for Friday's Dryway run (I just got offered a job with Richie Havens for Friday night), so I've changed Sunday's run to the Dryway.

Hope to see you there!
-David
kaz
Millbrook Boats - CBoats.net Sponsor

Post by kaz »

2 free passes for your buddy Kaz??
David Nickerson
Pain Boater

Sure thing Kaz!

I think you're the only person who could work this out for me...

If you can lead the Dryway OC Advanced run on Friday morning, then head out to Natick, Mass for the show... do you drive as fast as you paddle?

I've got to be there at 5:30-ish to get set up, but the show doesn't hit until 8.

It's definite now, I'm working the Havens show... can't seem to find a day off... yesterday's day off became an ebay-fest... listed 54 items yesterday.

Today was supposed to be a day off, now I've got a gig with Steve from Bare Naked Ladies. (free show at Newbury Comics: 9:30 tonight in Boston).

Tomorrow was supposed to be a day off, now I've got to bring a trailer to Jackman... but hopefully can make a Kennebec run out of that trip. Anyone up for a Kennebec run on Wednesday?

Talk soon,
David
kaz
Millbrook Boats - CBoats.net Sponsor

Post by kaz »

Hi David,
It's tempting but I'll be camping with 5 year olds this weekend. Maybe another time. Thanks. I'd really like to see Richie Havens...........
Alden wasn't even born when Richie was playing big venues.
JKaz
debzvt
c

Thanks for the tips!

Post by debzvt »

Hi David,

Thanks for the pointers on Fife Brook section on Saturday. It really helped make my first solo OC experience a good one. I even successfully braced on Sunday while demoing the Detonator (awesome boat, btw). It was such a positive weekend, and I am excited to continue with OC1 paddling!

Cheers,
Deb