Slasher skirt

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

SRTpaddler

Slasher skirt

Post by SRTpaddler »

Looking for a skirt for a Slasher, needs to be in usable condition.
Anyone got an old one sitting around?

Thanks, Mike
DB
c

Post by DB »

Should be the same skirt that fits the Atom and Cascade. And no, you can't have mine!
Jim
C Guru

Nah

Post by Jim »

No, the Slasher rim is similar to the Gyramax rim and you can use the same skirt for both. The Atom/Cascade skirt is for a larger cockpit.

Jim
Jim
JFD
C Guru

cascade skirt

Post by JFD »

cascade and atom skirt also fit the slasher just fine, i've been using the same skirt on both cascade and slasher all summer. (and sorry, you can't have mine either).
jay
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

Gotta second that - the skirt I use on my Slasher is a Cascade sized skirt - the guy I swapped it from was using it on a Cascade. If you can wait until the NOC GAF you can almost always find one cheap there - I've paid as little as $10 for a new Mtn. Surf skirt. Last time I was there AWA had a big ole box of skirts, many for C-1s going cheap...
DB
c

Post by DB »

Did the Slasher come in two different cockpit sizes perhaps? I've heard others say that the Gyramax and Slasher have the same cockpit size, but the cockpit on my Slasher is much larger than that on any Gyramax I've seen.