Flip stick C1 how is it and who's got one

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

by j dors j dors

220 lbs and looking for a spud boat

Posted on Oct 1, 2002, 6:36 PM

Not sure about the Flip-Stick but the Super EZ is....
by Kalin

More fun than you can shake a (Flip?) Stick at. HA HA! Couldn't resist the lame pun. Sorry!

Jamie-Let's go boating and you'll see why I chose the Super EZ instead of the Score. My outfitting should fit you well enough. I think you'll like the SEZ a LOT. I LOVE mine! I can't get enough of it.....Going to the Ottawa tomorrow, as a matter of fact...wanna go?It river runs like a champ, plays like a rock star...what more do you need? I have NO trouble running technical like the Gull or big like the Ottawa and I'm just figuring out super clean (no paddle) flatwater cartwheels....so it's obviously NOT limiting my play the way other bigger designs used to....and yet I'm not sacrificing river running because it IS 60 gallons...which is plenty big for me... (I'm around 225lbs these days...)

Don't be fooled by it's size or length. It's plenty fast enough to make moves....you just have to open your mind to new ideas...and look at the river differently...But right now I'm paddling better than I EVER have. It feels great! I swore I'd never get a short boat because I love long, slicy boats (still do!)....but I gotta tell ya-there are some things that spud boats are SO good at and fun for....

Let me know where/when. I'll be there. Maybe this weekend on the Ottawa?

Cheers,
Kalin.

Posted on Oct 1, 2002, 10:43 PM

the best Bliss-stick paddler is a C-boater!!
by garrett garrett

goto the bliss stick website and check it out, Paul Eames is amazing. You will see some pics of him getting major air in a flip-stick that is C'd out.

Posted on Oct 1, 2002, 11:32 PM

Flip Stick C1's
by Wayne Wayne

I have never pappled one but have seen PaulE in his one a few times and it looks really good, he says it is really stable and light. It loops, cartwheels and spins really good even in smaller holes and is easy to boof while river running. If I had some extra cash I would get one myself. Check out his photos at
http://www.bliss-stick.com/flipstick%20images/paule.htm

Posted on Oct 3, 2002, 5:29 PM

Sic-o Loops!
by Kalin Kalin

Nice pics! Man, I got a lot to learn.....

Kalin.

Posted on Oct 3, 2002, 8:43 PM
Keep the C!
Adam