Esquif Rep in Asheville

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

philinasheville
C Guru

Esquif Rep in Asheville

Post by philinasheville »

Does anyone know who the Esquif rep in Asheville is? I recently demo'd a Bell Ocoee and loved it. I'd like to try a Detonator, Spark and Zephyr as well before buying the Ocoee.

Thanks,
Phil
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

Eli Helbert I believe... check the Esquif site for contact info. You can also check with Louie via this board or PM.

I believe NOC has all the Esquif boats... you should jump in all of them. The Zephyr will eventually be my Ocoee replacement btw.

Craig
billcanoes
CBoats Addict

Zephyr Demo

Post by billcanoes »

Phil

You can try my Zephyr next weekend- I'll be driving through Asheville early Saturday morning 5/27- or if you want to meet me at the Nanty Saturday/Sunday 5/27 weekend -

704-604-6687
Louie

Here is

Post by Louie »

Eli number 540 908 6334
philinasheville
C Guru

Thanks

Post by philinasheville »

I'd love to meet you at the Nantahala next weekend. I'll give you a ring today to talk about it. Thanks!!

-phil
billcanoes
CBoats Addict

Zephyr demo

Post by billcanoes »

Hi Phil

Does 11 at Feribees or NOC work- I tried calling you but I guess it was your work #. I've got a maroon subaru- it will have about 6 boats on it including the Zephyr, bigboy and the Sith Viper c1 drakkar k55 and an overflow(not mine)

Bill
Helly
C Guru

esquif boats to demo

Post by Helly »

NOC has most boats, including the detonator, however, they do not have a Taureau or Salsa to demo.....for a Taureau....contact LOUIE!