Where's Dooley???

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Remoteproductions
Pain Boater

Where's Dooley???

Post by Remoteproductions »

Hey, Anyone know if he's still making his CO trip?
Dooleyoc-1
CBoats Addict

Post by Dooleyoc-1 »

Hi Bob how's your back doing? Will you be able to do any boating this season? I'm heading out there on June 30 and will be there until July 9.

One open boater and 2 butt pods will be coming from TN with me. Also, Roy and some other canoers are talking about meeting us out there. We're hoping to run some good stuff so I hope we'll still have plenty of water that week.

Dooley
Remoteproductions
Pain Boater

Gushing H2O in CO

Post by Remoteproductions »

Hey, Glad to hear you're still coming out. The Clear Creek Challenge went great this past week. Clearcreekchallenge.com
No open boaters signed up this year. Full whitewater festival with the Rocky Mountain OC Championships will be 2nd week in June next year. Cass III/IV downriver/rodeo.

I'm not paddling this summer due to the back, so I'd love to get some good vid of you guys while you're out here. I'm starting a video business on Clear Creek this week, but should be able to break away for some stuff. email me remoteproductions@yahoo.com or call (970)209-9260 BOB