The Skeeter is here!!!!!

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Tgripman
c

The Skeeter is here!!!!!

Post by Tgripman »

WOW! I finaly have the bannana tooking thing in my garage. The outfitting alone would be worth the trade I'm pretty sure it's the bets i've seen. :D Thank's David for trading. I can't wait to get it on the water. Thank's Sir Adam for making the swap.
upsidednpadlr
C Boater

Skeeteriffic !!!

Post by upsidednpadlr »

Hey Brandon - glad you're pleased with the boat and outfitting. Let me know what you think of the boat once you've had it on the water - be ready for some quick 180s/360s!! :D Received an email from Sir Adam this morning, and from his description of the Viper - I'm really excited! Looking forward to a great year on the Water.

Thanks to you also for trading - and to Sir Adam - for helping move the boats. C-boater Chivalry at its best!

How long till the rivers will be thawed up your way? It's 52 here today, the Rappahannock is in the yellow (just two blocks away!), and a few of us are paddling at 1pm. First time out in my new Atom. The Adrenalin is pumpin'! :o Later...
Safe Paddlin',
Dave
Tgripman
c

sounds fun

Post by Tgripman »

I wish I was there i have probubly 3-4 weeks untill there is open water.