some nice c-1 footage

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Aldenb

some nice c-1 footage

Post by Aldenb »

I just saw a new boating movie last night that had some great c-1 footage in it. I think it's called "The Next Generation" or something. I think it was made just last year by all these junior paddlers.

The c-1er is Brooks Baldwin, and he paddles a G-force in the movie. Apparently he's on the US freestyle team. He looks so sick in this movie though. even my kayak friends had to admit that c-1 freestyle done right (as opposed to the kind they usually notice me doing . . .) is soo incredible-looking.

I think someday someone should make an all-c1 movie. Freestyle, creeking, big water, all the best c-1s around. Wonder if it would sell?

have a good armada, sorry i cant join y'all, ive got good old final exams!

Alden
wayne

C1 video

Post by wayne »

There is already a video out there with only C1, OC1, C2 and OC2 in it. It is called WE DESIGNED `EM and as soon as it comes out in PAL format I will get a copy. To see a pre-view check out :
http://homepage.mac.com/cliveseye/iMovieTheater6.html 8) [/url]
Aldenb

interesting

Post by Aldenb »

keep me posted for when you get a copy. is it going to be sold in stores or anything?
Alden
CosmikDebris
CBoats Addict

Post by CosmikDebris »

We Designed Em' is definatly one of the best whitewater video's I've ever watched. I never get sick of it. You can buy it at www.whitewatervideo.com. It's short and very sweet.
-Will
-Watch out where the huskies go, and do not eat that yellow snow.