C-1 shirts

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

msims
CBoats Addict

Any Shirts left?

Post by msims »

Yeah, I know it's kind of an old post ... but wondering if there are any shirts left. Email me if there are... i'd love some - all three logos are great, but i prefer "Kayaking Sucks" ;-)

Mike.
________
LOVE ADVICE DICUSSION
Last edited by msims on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NZMatt
Supporting Paddler

Post by NZMatt »

Howdy MSIMS

Look up Camille on the member list and send her an email. She and Joey were the ones that made the shirts and I think they still had a few or were going to make some more.

Matt
Joey

Post by Joey »

well, i am planning to make some more shirts sometime soon. the only problem is that i am about 3000 miles away from the screen i need to make them. so i guess if you want one seed me your address, and ill prolly be able to sent you one in a couple months. i am trying to get ahold of some more work shirts. i think everyone liked those. ---- joey
NZMatt
Supporting Paddler

Howdy Joey

Post by NZMatt »

Hi Joey

Didn't know if you'd be checking this - hence my previous reply. Hope you're having an AWESOME trip and look forward to catching up at the Ottawa.

Matt
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

What ever became of the t-shirts? If the "two blades don't make a right" phrase was used that's my "intellectual" property.... the fee is two t-shirts...or a sticker, or something. Craig Smerda juskanuit@webtv.net