Mountain Surf sprayskirts - my experience

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

old and in the way
C Guru

Mountain Surf sprayskirts - my experience

Post by old and in the way »

Many of you are already familiar with the issues that hit Mountain Surf of late. I'll not re-hash them here. My purpose in posting is to say that John Mason really stepped up and worked very hard to salvage a customer relationship.

Last year I ordered a skirt from Mountain Surf for my Loco. After a couple of races I sent it back to be re-cut (it was too big at the rim). Next thing I know John's staff walks out and leaves my skirt in limbo. A few months of emails later (and John putting up with my impatience) I have a new skirt that fits much better.

I am happy with the product and service that I got though some pretty rough times for Mountain Surf and I hope others out there will give John the chance to re-establish his business.
madmike
C Guru

Mountain Surf

Post by madmike »

I love my MS Poggies, I am glad I do not need a skirt.
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

The only problem with my Mountain Surf gear is not my problem but theirs - it lasts so long I don't need new often... :lol: That's pogies, several skirts and a dry top over the years...
jnorto01
C Guru

Mountain Surf

Post by jnorto01 »

I also have always had great results with Mountain Surfs products and service. It was nice when they were local to me (1 day by regular UPS ground). When I need a new skirt, Ill be placing my order with them.