Esprit Mexico Fleet

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

esprit
C Guru

Esprit Mexico Fleet

Post by esprit »

I was recently asked about our fleet of open boats for our week of rivers trips in Mexico... so... here is what we have.

2 Taureaus (Esquif Apaloosa outfitting)
2 Preludes (Esquif Apaloosa outfitting)
2 Spanish Flys (Esquif Apaloosa outfitting)
2 Solitos (Mike Yee outfitting)
3 Outrages (Mike Yee outfitting)
1 Outrage X (Mike Yee outfitting)
1 Tandem Blast (Mike Yee outfitting)

Trips depart every Saturday from December to End of March. Boats can be reserved on a first come first serve basis at the time of booking.

Hasta Luego

Jim & Team Esprit
Atucky
CBoats Addict

wow

Post by Atucky »

very good to know...

Can you post a link with "mas informacion con el trip packages"

workin' on my spanglish...

Plus, what if I don't fit in the saddle, can I cut on it, or add foam?

Adam
Adam Trunnell
esprit
C Guru

mas Informacion

Post by esprit »

here are a couple of links with more info

http://www.espritrafting.com/Mexico.html from the link you can download a full trip dossier. prices are in canadian dollars (.84 US as of yesterday)

Another link is

http://atr.nationalgeographic.com/outfi ... ain.action

Where Esprit was given a very prestigious rating by National Geographic for the quality of our trips. our feature trip that our rating was gathered from was our Mexico Week of Rivers trip.

Each of the boats with saddles are sized with one being standard from the factory and one cut out as XLG. The XLG boats fit me at 6'4 195lbs.... if you need to carve more than that you are welcome to.

jim
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

You may also note that Esprit is one of the sponsors of this site, and from my experiences working with them and meeting them at the Single Blade Symposium really nice folks!
Keep the C!
Adam
esprit
C Guru

Thanks Adam

Post by esprit »

Thanks for the kind words. We have really tried to make our trips accessible for the open boat world. Last year... despite considerable investment in providing a quality fleet of boats we managed to only attract 1 open boater (thanks William).... so... we are hoping to improve on that this year.

Mexico is in fact an amazing open boat destination... very continuous, technical, and spectacularly beautiful rivers based out of a very typical "enchanting" small Mexican village.

We are also offering (until the first of November) an interest free payment plan where you can make 5 payments of $250 per month (Nov-Mar) and take your holiday at anytime from Dec. to March.

To take advantage of the payment plan please quote the promotional code cbpp08/09

hope to see you in Mexico!

Nos vemos!!!

jim
milkman
C Maven

Post by milkman »

Wow, that's an impressive livery to only have one open boater take advantage of last year. Wonder what boat he picked ...

You're definitely on my list of future destinations. Just have to get a kid through college first.
Louie

I am here ñow

Post by Louie »

añd damñ the water is high, it is a ball. Mexico is the place to be añd leave your dry suits at home. Also those damñ whistle you Cañidiañ use.
ezwater
C Maven

Post by ezwater »

Louie, your spelling on cboats.net isn't nearly as good as it is on boatertalk ! In fact, lately, your boatertalk spelling has been wonderful ! :)
Louie

Damñ Doc

Post by Louie »

what did I misspell this time, you should come dowñ here it is great.
BF14
c

Post by BF14 »

Hey everybody i just had a chance to check this forum for the first time in quite awhile. I am currently in mexico right now paddling and my experience up too now has been amazing, the white water is perfect for open boating, fast, continuous and technical. I find it unbelievable that people are not taking more of an advantage of this "hidden gem", especially when esprit is offering trips that have such a high quality at a comparatively low price. if i were looking for a place to go this winter and paddle i would definately consider mexico as a destination.

ciao
biggreenjefe
C Boater

Post by biggreenjefe »

Hey Louie or should I say, "king" you should post the video of our trip. You know....back when Bailey and Psyco and I paddled still... at least that's the way it seems nowadays.

It's good to here of open boaters going to Mexico now. For years I was the only one. Loved to piss the pods off making tougher moves and picking tougher lines than they did.

We hope to head back soon, you still working down there some?