video of open canoe slalom

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

pier
C Boater

video of open canoe slalom

Post by pier »

Hi everybody from Italy, I'd like to know if is it possible to find some open canoe slalom race in the net, thank you.

In Italy there are some oc1 paddlers, we hope to enlarge the number of oc1 player.

excuse me for my bad english, I'm reading your forum, it's very interesting for us :D
yarnellboat
C Maven

Post by yarnellboat »

Excuse me for my bad website, but you might some info & links at the below website. It's from a new race in Vancouver, Canada - last year was the first annaul, and we had about 40 people out.

The main purpose of the event is just to build a larger local community of ww canoeists, and to connect people from a wider region too. The focus is not on racing or competition, but that happens naturally and it does raise the interest in people wanting to know something about how to paddle gates, which helps makes us better paddlers generally.

http://www3.telus.net/~soloboat/howto.html
Bob P
CBoats Addict

Post by Bob P »

I see yarnell's already got a link directly to one of my videos but there are a couple more of my slalom videos also posted on YouTube. Go there and do a search on "ctcboater" to get a listing.
Bob P
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

Bob P wrote:I see yarnell's already got a link directly to one of my videos but there are a couple more of my slalom videos also posted on YouTube. Go there and do a search on "ctcboater" to get a listing.
Bob... you are one lazy man :lol:

This one is my favorite but if you click his name after you're done watching this he's got about a another dozen or so on there...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Hdff11nJU
Bob P
CBoats Addict

Post by Bob P »

Craig Smerda wrote: Bob... you are one lazy man :lol:
Some say lazy. Some say smart. 8)
Bob P
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

Bob P wrote:
Craig Smerda wrote: Bob... you are one lazy man :lol:
Some say lazy. Some say smart. 8)
Efficient!
pier
C Boater

Post by pier »

Thank u guys, finally I saw these open canoe competition, I saw also a Kaz competition on u tube and also a japanese competition with an white Inferno boat

In US and Canada there are a lot of good river for open boat, In ItalY not so much. It can be that is because there are not a lot of open boater..... :cry: