So, I used to think . . .

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

aldenb

So, I used to think . . .

Post by aldenb »

. . . that when I design a new C-1 boat someday, I would name it the "Garciaparra."

But as of yesterday I am having serious doubts!!!

GO SOX!!!!

Alden

Right now, I am open to suggestions, but I am leaning towards
the "Todd Walker" . . .
aldenb

boatin

Post by aldenb »

OK, Ok, i take it back. that triple/homer was huge! maybe i'll consider it nomar, maybe . . .
Alden
the great gonzo
Paddling Benefactor

boat names...

Post by the great gonzo »

well, being from Canada and all, I think if I ever designed a boat I would choose different names, more like the "Wayne Gretzky", "Maurice Richard", 'Guy Lafleur" and so on.... :lol:

martin
Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go canoeing - Henry David Thoreau
C1Dub
C Guru

Boat names

Post by C1Dub »

How about the Lemieux, Clemente or Stargell?
c1paddleralden

boatin

Post by c1paddleralden »

tonight the Red Sox play the Yankees in the deciding game for the World Series. but to know: the yankees or the sox? the money, or the heart? the mass or the independents? kayaks or C-1s? it's all related!

i tell you, things are at stake here! this is like one of those Greek tragedies where the Gods are always on one side against the mortals. are they just screwing with us? This is such a big game!!!

there were many strange people kneeling in church today. our century is young and the things which will define it are not all going to be gotten at once, but every pitch tonight will have the makings of a story that I may very well tell my grandkids!

Pray for the Red SOX!!!

oh and pray for rain!!!

see yall at moosefest tomorrow. ill either be in a very good mood and hugging you, or ill be throwing beer cans at you!
Alden
CosmikDebris
CBoats Addict

Post by CosmikDebris »

Sorry Alden. Sorry.

Will