THANKS TO ADAM

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Cone Bone
C Guru

THANKS TO ADAM

Post by Cone Bone »

Hey Sir Adam,

Thanks for the site, and for the pro hosting.
Space Canoe
C Guru

WELL....

Post by Space Canoe »

Amen to dat! Sir Adam is the posi-traction action that stuns us to stupefaction, and that statement never needs a retraction!!
Ric
CosmikDebris
CBoats Addict

Post by CosmikDebris »

Well, I'm no rhymin foo' like Space Canoe, but I think that Sir Adam's generosity will help the whole crew.

Sorry, that was bad. It's past my bedtime. In all seriousness, thanks Adam.
Will
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

whoa.....

Post by PAC »

Hold on now Adam!!! First off - THANKS!!!!!
But stuff like this, although not super pricy, does cost money! :-? Particular with how much this site has grown todate . Not to mention if a conversion section is add!! I'm not even going to even try to project how much disk space that will take - all these darn boat junkies! :wink:
Let us know how we can help out - donations (monetary and boat wise), fund raiser(s), buying you dinner at the Armadas, etc., etc.!
Keep us posted on how we, the users, can help out!

Also thanks to Kenneth and all who managed and converted the migration and build of this site from the orginal Forum. Which, I might add, some folks are still positng on - but thats another issue!

THANKS to all!
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
NZMatt
Supporting Paddler

Thank you Adam!

Post by NZMatt »

Let me add my thanks to everyone else's, and let us know if you need a hand with anything
NZMatt

Hmmm....new country, new rivers...-
Still not enough c-boaters....
kenneth
CBoats.net Staff

Post by kenneth »

Amazingly, the conversion went smoothly and quickly, something I was not prepared for! I'm glad that Adam (and I) can provide a home for C-boaters, it's a thrill to see how much the site has grown.

As for the future, he and I have talked about some new ideas, and I'm looking forward to introducing new sections of the site in the coming months. Yeehaw!

-- Kenneth
-- -- C1-Boater-In-Training (I happen to like swimming)
-- -- Hostmaster General
-- -- Co-Webmaster
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

You're Welcome!

Post by Sir Adam »

I'm glad everyone seems to enjoy the site so much...keep the great discourse and ideas coming!

I'm planning on hawking the Bumper Stickers next year to help pay for the site (no, they won't be outrageously priced 8) ). I would accept "donations" of any kind as well :D . The site will be here regardless, with no :evil: pop-ups :evil: . Hm....maybe I'll have to print up a "I support CBoats.net" sticker :wink: .

I also want to again "publicly" thank Kenneth for all the GREAT stuff he's done for all of us these past few years-hosting the site in his house, installing the Forum, and keeping my .html from being too hideous :D And, after all that abuse, he hopped in a Cascade last Friday and went down part of the class II-III Hudson :o .
Keep the C!
Adam
Space Canoe
C Guru

WELL....

Post by Space Canoe »

All congratulations to Kenneth as well! Boy, now there's a name that I'm not going to mess: with how can you “Winneth” with Kenneth (See what I mean)?
Ric Taylor
NZMatt
Supporting Paddler

Thank you Kenneth!

Post by NZMatt »

Yes, thank you Kenneth. Your work and time is most appreciated by all here. Keep the C!
NZMatt

Hmmm....new country, new rivers...-
Still not enough c-boaters....

Post by Guest »

This is a great resource fo C-boaters.

Thanks guys for making it happen.

Martyn
dixie_boater
C Guru

Many thanks for hosting this site

Post by dixie_boater »

This site has more information for the single blader than any other I've found on the Internet. Thank you Adam, Kenneth and all who have contributed :D

Michael
the great gonzo
Paddling Benefactor

Post by the great gonzo »

Thanks to all the guys who run this site and also those who contribute, this site is definitely the best source of info for C and OC boaters! Keep up thegood work!

martin
Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go canoeing - Henry David Thoreau
Kaz

Post by Kaz »

Thanks Adam. Oh and sorry you didn't win the boat.
JKaz
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

You're welcome

Post by Sir Adam »

Your Welcome! (and Kaz, don't worry about the boat...it just means I'll have to buy one from you one of these days... :D ). Thank YOU for raffling one off to support the NESS!
Keep the C!
Adam
Mike W.
CBoats.net Staff

Many thanks

Post by Mike W. »

Adam, thank you for an incredible site. There is so much information here it's incredible. It's a truely great resource for us c-boaters.

Mike W.