PLease help me defeat a kayaker

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

playboater06
C Boater

PLease help me defeat a kayaker

Post by playboater06 »

Hello everyone My name is Alexander Holcomb of Cincinnati. I am a paddler and I have commited myself to a challenge with my sister. We are competing in a Paddle For a Purpose. I am trying to defeat her by getting more donations. The site is lungevity.org/paddle If you havent heard of Lungevity its a company that soley send donations to research for Lung cancer.

You can donate for me or sign up at Lungevity.org/paddle

Togther we can triumph over evil, namely my sister. Please help me. IF you need further convincing that this isnt a scam just google Lungevity.
Bob P
CBoats Addict

Post by Bob P »

So drilling holes in her boat is out of the question? :P
Bob P
Louie

Post by Louie »

It would be two weeks before I could sent the money but I'm good for twenty bucks, if you can wait that long. I think in the intrest of safety however you should add some ballest to her boat the night before the race ten to fifteen pounds of rocks in each end of her pod secured with a can of expand a foam should provide the margen of safety that would be required. If you could enginer a break up with her boyfriend two days before the race or short circuit her currin iron would give you a phyological edge also. Remember never depend on on method of attack
cheajack
CBoats Addict

Post by cheajack »

I'm in for twenty and I'm good for it now but I don't sign up on any lists. If you get it done for me lemme know where to send the bucks. How old are you? And is she your Big sister?
cheajack
CBoats Addict

Post by cheajack »

Please don't tell we are supportin' a fifo
Louie

Post by Louie »

just a minute I'm goin to send $20.00 because it is a good cause and I ain't a tight or greed republican, but at first I got the impresstion you were a singler sticker, now me think perhaps it is buttboater vs buttboater. If so i'm goin $10.00 each, unless you can convience me why a guy in a girls boats deserves my money more than a girl in a girls boat. OK Junior lets hear your speal, but if you are a singler sticker I'll appolige and up my pledge to $25.00.

also remember the old sayin about whiteman trickin indjuin and all that. Ok lets hear it.
Mr.DeadLegs
CBoats Addict

Post by Mr.DeadLegs »

Did you see his post in the kiddie pool. He has a kayaker name over there. Same post though.
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy large steaming pile of dog doo what a Ride" " Nolan Whitesell
jscottl67
CBoats Addict

Post by jscottl67 »

Yeah, but looking at his previous posts, he is a new OC1er (Viper 12) and looking at a conversion. Sounds like a convert in the making ;)
craig
CBoats Addict

Post by craig »

I'm in for $20.00 provided you go with the single blade. You can P.M. me the mailing info. An 18 ft race boat might do 2 laps to 1 in a K1, hint....
phreon
CBoats Addict

Post by phreon »

Alex was a buttboater, but has seen the light and now is acclimating to a Viper (and a C1 I believe). Look past his prior transgressions and donate to a good cause.

Phreon
playboater06
C Boater

Post by playboater06 »

No no I am a C1er for life now. I love my Viper and will never go back to double blades. I aint no but boater anymore. For anyone who doesnt want to sign-up. You can send money to me and I will make sure it gets donated. My Address is 359 Ludlow Ave Cincinnati OH 45220

Edited part:
She is my big sister. I am 21, She has beaten me in just about everything and is currently kicking my butt in this. Though I do have to say she is getting her boyfriend's family donate most of the money.

I think I will be Adding some Nice air holes in her kayak.
phreon
CBoats Addict

Post by phreon »

playboater06 wrote:I think I will be Adding some Nice air holes in her kayak.
No, no... they're speed holes.

Phreon
Louie

Post by Louie »

Ok I am in for $25.00
craig
CBoats Addict

Post by craig »

In the mail, now get to work training or drilling. Come to think of it I remember a ww video called It's Drill Time. Just kidding, get yourself a long boat and leave her way behind....