Lost Tribe made a big showin on the Tellico to day

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Louie

Lost Tribe made a big showin on the Tellico to day

Post by Louie »

Lost Tribe looked good, modern gear, common sense, minimum swims, A tripe on the the Ocoee did them good, however people are startin to call them the Zoom Partrol, I thought they only had two Zoom with them and it was good to meaet Mr. Fish in person
SkeeterGuy86
Select Paddles Sponsored Paddler

Post by SkeeterGuy86 »

hey Louie ... the Lost Tribe made it to the Top and paddled a few of the ledges ... we pulled out above Baby ... mainly due to time and the fact that we were all pretty worn out ... great day on the river ... :) glad to see all the Canoeists on the river today
SG86

here in the south east god paddles on the left and that's how he made our rivers ~ oc1paddlr

http://select-kayaks.com/en/paddles/canoe-raft/c1/
Louie

Post by Louie »

I knowed youd like it
smbjs
c

Post by smbjs »

Within the sacred pow wows of the Tribe members (usually held at the closest mexican resturant over beer), we refer to the purple paddlers as the Wooz Brothers! Four members got their first Tellico trip in. Great fun to watch butt boats scurry as 11 open boats were bearing down on them. As for Mr. Fish, remember fish & house guests stink after 3 days!
Flying Fish
c

Post by Flying Fish »

A great day of paddling was had by all, even our Tellico newbies. A large amount of open boaters on the river indeed on a perfect day!!!Couple of good across the river strainers on the middle section-be alert until they wash out.
Great to meet Louie and others. As for that comment about house guests and fish-now that hurts! House guests and fish-an unfair comparison I say!
Mr. Fish
"yes, that was me"
smbjs
c

Post by smbjs »

Said with love fish boy! a good stink in you case
Flying Fish
c

Post by Flying Fish »

Another good part of the day-As the lost tribe was dropping off the middle ledge in the upper Tellico, 2 women from the Atlanta area were taking photos (obviously of the crazy people paddling canoes off of a waterfall) and had a young boy of @ 10 with them. He walked over to me as I got out of my boat after running the drop and very proudly told me that he was going to do that someday! We must not have scared him too much! Gotta keep raising open boaters!
Mr. Fish
"yes, that was me"